Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A glimpse of hope

I heard back from the doctor. He said I tested positive very early and so my numbers while low are not hopeless. He is prescribing prometrium and having me get blood work very early in the morning in hopes we get results by the afternoon. I am praying for a miracle and peace. He also talked about lab error and said when we are this early, a tiny lab error can be very misleading as far as the numbers are concerned. My kids already know there is a problem. We are going to offer up a rosary tonight for a miracle with our tiny baby. I also have hope that if he thought this was a lost cause, he wouldn't have prescribed the progesterone supplement. Oh Lord, stay by my side tonight.

"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him."
1 Samuel 1:27

3 comments:

FloridaWife said...

Beautiful quote from Samuel! I will have to remember that!

Pew, I am praying for you. PRAYING!!

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog thru' Coffee Catholic. I feel so sorry for all the stress you are going thru'! I pray really hard that you are able to carry this child longer. I know what it's like to have God call home a little one so soon, before you even get to really know them.

God Bless!

Laura The Crazy Mama said...

It's going to be a rough patch for you. We are praying for peace in your heart and the virtue of hope for your family!