Monday, November 30, 2009

So sorry for too long

Life got crazy. What else can I say. This is the busy time of year for my business and we just wrapped up our 1st quarter and preparing for a trade show in Columbus on Thursday. That should be interesting. I'm getting samples ready and finishing up the kids grades for the quarter. My homeschool office isn't real quick at responding to phone calls so grades were due today and I have nada on the tech side to file. We are busy preparing for that, Christmas, trying to stay above water with homeschool...its all a bit nuts. I don't worry about politics and the world as much because I', so stinking busy. Maybe that's good, we shall see. I will be having a blog giveaway in the next week to celebrate St. Nicks Day, which we love here in Cincinnati. It will be something cool and hopefully a few choices. I feel like I have neglected my blog. Snif. I miss it and sometimes I need an outlet when things seem to be a whirlwind.
Christmas is close. I don't like cold. I will stand the cold for baby Jesus. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God Bless you, Thorny!

You sound swamped; the news is the same: mostly bad-to-worse, but we as Catholics carry hope as our umbrella.

I hate home school reports - High School is tough enough! I'll pray for you and know you are not alone when it comes to the cold! but, a good quote to remember:
"All weather is good because it is God's"- St. Teresa of Avila

Gotta go now and get my blanket...

Anonymous said...

You don't need to apologize for being busy with real life!