Saturday, July 19, 2008

Update on vaccinations

A father left a very interesting comment regarding his experience with vaccination. This is in reference to an entry from 9/07 found here: Vaccinations and newborns

Here is his comment:
I found this blog while researching this article. My wife and I have a 3 month old that we have chosen not to vaccinate. We made this decision after significant research starting well before she was born. I have been to seminars regarding this topic and feel the evidence points to the need not vaccinate. We see a chiropractic professional weekly who speaks often on this topic on the dangers of vaccines and autism. Their approach is not to interfere what God has given our bodies, if the spine has the healthy curvature and free from sublixation a babies immune system is sufficient to combat illness. Vaccinations only promote short term immunity and contain many toxins. I feel that we have been persecuted by our decision as this past week our day care provider that works out of her home told us that she would refuse to take care of our child after watching her for a month after concerns from another parent about our child not being vaccinated. Our child has met all her milestones for her age and is very alert bright eyed. Our health care provider mentions he can see obvious difference that a baby vaccinated loses alertness. I cannot be coincidental that there are so many people that have the same thought independently.


Thank you, Chris. We will pray that you may have the strength and means to overcome any negative consequences of your decision. You did the right thing. Stay strong! (I continue to get hits daily to my blog for this topic. Very interesting indeed.)

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Yep, I am totally freaked out and scared!