Saturday, February 6, 2010

My numbers and HCG shots a comin'

I received my lab numbers today for P+7. 40 on estrodial and 14 on progesterone. He wants me off prometrium and on HCG shots starting P+3. We are still treating everything as if I have endo and he believes that is what is causing the luteal phase defect/crazy number. I think it is also my age, from what I have read. Today was the first day I know of that I have voluntarily said, "I would love another child, if it is Your Will." Why these words are odd, I can only believe is because I have been praying for so long that God answers our prayer and the "Your Will" part has always come with grumbling and apprehension. So now I wait another cycle, try to figure out how to become healthier, lose weight, all of the above. I have been so busy with work and homeschool that my health comes last, always. I hope God is taking better care of me than I am of myself. I cut out pop, back to coffee with goat's milk(only) and trying not to snack very much. I have a strong desire to be fit and healthy, just not the means or time, that saddens me. So much snow outside. It's lighting up the entire room. I don't really like snow or cold but I will take the nice natural light.

2 comments:

WheelbarrowRider said...

I love being on hcg, I hope it works well for you!

Sew said...

I'm tired of HCG but I know at least you will feel awesome! It's better then progesterone slumber that is for sure! YOu feel high and whole! :) Or at least that is how it used to make me feel...I'm tired of injections now. :(

Can you email joy beyond the cross your address and email....thanks....