Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I don't know who is more anxious

The kids or me. The end of the school year is full of crazy stuff. Field trips, projects, music stuff and I am trying to figure out how I am going to adapt to a new lifestyle. When they come home, that's it. They are home for good. My hope is that homeschool will transform behaviors and self-esteem. I am trusting God this time and this is almost as "heavy duty" as when I trusted God by getting married instead of entering a convent. I have no idea what will happen. I can put other people(okay, my kids) on a schedule but I am not so good at it. Mostly because I have been working for myself now for 8 years. So in a way, I will be on a clock. We are sending in the registration this week and hope to get curriculum in June.

I have actually started a personal blog(where I don't have to write under a pen name) to share stories of home life, fertility, homeschool and autism. Mr. Thorn is *supposed* to be jumping in soon to post. For those that follow this blog that would like me to send you the link, just leave an email in the comments(I won't publish) and I will send you the link. We just needed a place to share pictures and be more in depth with our journey. So there you have it.

There is also a woman we know who has been instrumental with education and homeschool who is in the hospital and very sick. Please keep her in your prayers.

No comments: