Monday, November 19, 2007

A miracle!



Tawny was FOUND! My parents came back from their vacation and we were out all day looking. No luck. I went to get my kids from school and came home and my mother called and said "someone here wants to talk to you", it was her! I cried and cried. This is an incredible miracle! Eight days and she was found by my mom! My kids are ecstatic. Needless to say, Thanksgiving will now be a wonderful day and we will not be looking for the dog all day. Tawny is very thin and full of burrs but she is alive and was not injured. Thank you SO MUCH to all who prayed. There is no way this could have come about without prayers.
On the way over to the neighborhood to look, my parents prayed the Divine Mercy Chaplet. Within minutes, Tawny was found. Thanks be to God. I'm certain St. Anthony and St. Francis helped too.

5 comments:

Lily said...

*\0/* YAY!
~Lily

Tracy said...

I just had this feeling your parents dog would be found. Praise God!!

Cathy said...

Woohoo!
Glad to hear it!
:)

Mrs. L said...

Such good news!

gemoftheocean said...

I'm thrilled for you and delighted the dog is home. Thank you St. Anthony and St. Francis!!!! This really gives my day a lift!

Karen