Sunday, August 26, 2007

What does it mean, man?!


I'm craving orange juice and the Arby's Cheddar Melt. On Friday, I doused my fish in so much malt vinegar it was dripping. Cravings are bizarre. I'm getting anxious about the appointments this week. I have been feeling crampy and given my last miscarriage, it is a bit nerve-wracking. I need something to give me energy, that's for sure. This no caffeine thing isn't something I would recommend. Unless you have to do it. I'm drinking caffeine free tea and then the ever wonderful Sprite and water. I don't much feel like eating in the morning ever. No idea what any of this means. I will be a bit relieved when I hear that heartbeat. Patience. Yuck, I stink at it.
(Photo credit)

8 comments:

FloridaWife said...

I SO know what you mean! Two times for me and I've never seen a heartbeat. SOMEHOW I feel that if I could just see a heartbeat, that everything will end up all right.

Hey, Pew, I don't understand what you wrote to me. Okay, I know you'd taken the clomid for MONTHS, but then you said, "I had taken for one month..." WHAT did you take for one month? HELPME.

Hey, I hope you had a NICE big glass of OJ!

Lily said...

Cravings are good! How far along do you think you are?

a thorn in the pew said...

I'm close to 5 weeks. Not that far. I have a feeling the dr. will see me week 6 unless my progesterone and HCG levels are insane.

Amy said...

I craved garlic-stuffed olives and chocolate ice cream. No joke. My husband thought I was crazy.

I understand about the no-eating in the morning thing. There were times - especially when it was so hot during the first months of my pregnancy - that I couldn't stand it. And meat! Went about six weeks without so much as looking at the stuff. Oh, and I'll NEVER eat at Jimmy John's again. If you want to know why, e-mail me (moderncommentaries83@yahoo.com). But anyone who's been or known someone pregnant probably has a good idea...

Amy said...

Also, praying for you!

Cathy said...

Yeah, they say cravings (and morning sickness) are a WONDERFUL indication of a healthy baby!
:)

FloridaWife said...

Hey, Pew, thanks for giving me the answer on my blog. God bless.

Laura The Crazy Mama said...

One time I craved braunschwieger and another time I craved malt. Not "malted milk" just malt...powdered stuff out of the jar. Weird.

By the way, my pregnancy test this time was postive after only 2 weeks gestation! I was thinking for a while there might be more than one in thar, but now I'm pretty sure it's just one.

I am sure praying for you!