Thursday, May 24, 2007

A light at the end...

I'm getting "unburied" with my workload and things are looking up. I spent this whole week catching up and if all goes well, I will be able to take one of my last mommy days, before school is out, shopping! There is much going on here spiritually and instead of trying to sort everything out, I am going to let God lead me. I am sure I need some down time from work this summer and my kids need me too. No pregnancy yet, another month has come and gone. I still have faith and trust.
More orders to finish tonight and I am looking forward to spending some family time this weekend.
All of our favorite shows are over for the year(24, Smallville, Supernatural) so hopefully there are some good movies coming out. It is starting to feel like summer...

2 comments:

FloridaWife said...

Yay! It's the weekend now. Sorry no pregnancy yet. Maybe next month.

a thorn in the pew said...

I have heard that clomid takes 3-4 months often to really work. I hope I can stay patient.