Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Rudy. Is he even trying?

Giuliani Defends His Pro-Choice Beliefs describes how he is still a pro-abort and isn't going to change for any election. I'm sure the little bugger is still receiving the sacraments too, unfortunately. I honestly don't see a candidate worth spending the effort on as of yet. Will a sleeper emerge? I am not a single issue voter but as I have found if someone is not pro-life, that speaks volumes for how they conduct decision making and their daily life. This is a great comment:
``I tell people what I think. I tell them (to) evaluate me as I am and do not expect them to agree with me on everything. I don't agree with me on everything,'' Giuliani said. ``If that's the most important thing, then I'm comfortable with the fact you won't vote for me.''


Um, yeah. I say it's over before its officially over. I suppose you have to have a weird type of backbone to exist in the world of high-profile politics.

Now on the flip side, here is another article:
Rudy Giuliani Says He Backed Govt Efforts to Help Terri Schiavo's Family
Now, one does not cancel the other out. Rather, one just makes the other look confusing and ridiculous.

No comments: