Thursday, September 23, 2010

No CD1, limbo is becoming the new norm

It is CD49. What the stink is going on? Since I am on estradiol and progesterone, I have all these crazy preg. symptoms and my test yesterday was BFN. I didn't take my meds last night. I was mad and frustrated. I think I still am. Very sick to my stomach.
We sent away for a homestudy packet from a local agency and we need to fill it out so we can start. We are starting the ball rolling on fostering to adopt. Scared. Eh, I just need to get it done. Hoping to complete that this weekend. I don't like long to-do lists so I need to stop over-analyzing and just send it in. The thought of a child praying or asking for a family and we are being buttheads and not just "doing it" is bothering me.
So that's my story. Sorry if I am crabby. Myself is not used to this 49 day cycle thing. Femara's fault? Probably. I ate soba noodles and my lips are on fire. How's that for random?

1 comment:

Mrs. Mike said...

Ugh...that's one long, frustrating cycle. I'm so sorry! But I'm thrilled to hear you've taken the first step towards opening your hearts to adoption!

The thought of a child praying or asking for a family and we are being buttheads and not just "doing it" is bothering me.

I think this speaks volumes and may well be our Lord's way of opening the flood gates. Be prepared. :)