Monday, July 6, 2009

Here is where I am stuck on the fertility front

I have been about 75-80% raw for 8 days now. I am on day 38 of my cycle and have no red stickers in sight(if you know what I am talking about). Took 2 tests, both negative. So I am reading about raw foodists and what happens to the cycles and had to call both my practitioner and doctor and say "what now?" I was supposed to have a hormonal screen done on P+3-12, every other day. Didn't happen this month. I have no idea where I am. I had 10DL's on day 34-35....so there ya have it.
Here are some links I found on raw foods and cycles:

Link 1
Link 2
I am trying to balance out what I believe to be healthy foods that need to be cooked for their nutritional value. I am not sure how it will go. I can't have a cessation of menses make sense and be "healthy" in my mind. Nor do I think after a bit more than a week, I have freaked my system that badly. I think it is a delay and hope to pray and research some more. I couldn't find valid info on where I am at with the diet and "life" to make sense of it for me, personally.

No comments: