Thursday, March 12, 2009

First, a pat of butter fell in my coffee...

...then the claims adjuster showed up as I was trying to get out the door to work cafeteria. Then the roofing guy didn't show up in time to meet with the insurance guy about our roof. Then I ate food not on my food plan because I was tired and didn't want peanuts(literally) for lunch. Next, I called to find out we missed my boys therapy appointment yesterday because we lost the appointment card and they are charging us $78. Then my husband was over an hour late leaving from work. Next I have to scramble to find something for the kids to eat for dinner because our night has been thrown off. After that, the roofer called that he is coming over and Mr. Thorn is not home from work yet(yikes). Needless to say, my brain hurts and I'm on pot #2 of French Roast coffee for the day(is it obvious by my staccato typing/train of thought?). I am supposed to go out with friends tonight and I think I am too wired to sit still that long. I may need a wine. I'm just sayin'...

1 comment:

Beth said...

Sounds like a rough day!! Glad it's over :) I also had to pay $78 for something stupid yesterday - my van window was stuck open and I had to take it to the shop and pay that much to get it closed. Not fixed (that was going to be $311) Just closed!!