Tuesday, April 1, 2008

What a maroon


Obama on birth control:

SENATOR OBAMA: I've got two daughters, 9 years old and 6 years old. I'm going to teach them first of all about values and morals but if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby. I don't want them punished with an STD at the age of 16, you know. So it doesn't make sense.


Makes any woman trying to conceive angry, does it not? Punish with a baby? Punish me, punish me! Someone needs to slap him and his drones for such ignorance. Why, O Lord? Is that the best the dems could muster?

Please, please don't NOT vote this November, vote against a man who not only doesn't believe in the sanctity of life but thinks babies are a punishment(from who, God?). Scary as hell, the man is. There are worse things than having McCain as our leader.

6 comments:

cordelia said...

i saw a bumper sticker saying pretty much the same thing..."there are worse things than having McCain as president" or something like that.

Samantha said...

Wow. What an idiot.

Alexander said...

He is equating sexually transmitted diseases with a child in the womb. I think he’s a disease.

allyouwhohope said...

Wow. I already knew he was bad, but that that comment hits me personally. How dare he. I know I shouldn't judge other people's spirituality, but on earth how can a man call himself a Christian and see a pregnancy as a punishment?

Ma Beck said...

Not just evil.

Ee-vil.

FloridaWife said...

I agree with you, Pew. I cringed, cringed, cringed when I heard his remarks about being "punished with a baby." It really shows you the disregard for life.