Friday, April 11, 2008

My sides I laughed so hard I split.


Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

Look, I don't want to wax philosophic, but I will say that if you're alive you've got to flap your arms and legs, you've got to jump around a lot, for life is the very opposite of death, and therefore you must at very least think noisy and colorfully, or you're not alive.
-Mel Brooks


"It's good to be alive. There are so many things you can't do when you're dead."
--Mel Brooks, "Life Stinks"


“Named must your fear be before banish it you can.”
- Yoda

“Good relations with the Wookiees, I have.”
- Yoda

“Happens to every guy sometimes this does”
- Yoda

"You must unlearn what you have learned."
- Yoda

Just finding these funny at the moment. If you need to put your words into a "Yoda translator" for some laughs, click here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are a twisted sista ;).

FloridaWife said...

THAT picture is the funniest thing ever!