Thursday, February 14, 2008

Tagged by default

So I'm taking a short work break and reading over at ma beck's joint and got tagged so here goes.

The rules are fairly simple:

1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.
2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name.(If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name or your mother's maiden name).
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name.

L - Laughing. I sometimes snort when I laugh(or stop breathing and wheeze if I am laughing really hard).

Y - Yardstick. I have at least five of these in my office/studio. It was a secret until now.

N - Numbers. I stink at math. Seriously. I sailed through computer science and statistics just to get out of anything to do with algebra or calculus.

N - Nun. Before meeting Mr. Thorn, I prayed(and dreamed) about being a Carmelite. If I hadn't had so much debt, I may have taken the leap before we met.

I tag laurathecrazymama, Tracy, kitbrookside and Jackie Parkes MJ .

Now I must work.

1 comment:

Kit said...

Hah! Already did it, but thanks for thinking of me! ;-)