Friday, December 7, 2007

A time to celebrate!


I got a call about my lab results today and they have totally ruled out Cushings Syndrome! I started to cry. I cannot express how relieved I am. So no diabetes, no Cushings and no thyroid problem. Even though I am back to square one, I am thrilled and so incredibly thankful. I have been having such trouble sleeping and last night as I lay in the dark, I told God that if a small dog can be found alive and unharmed after a week of looking, then I know that only He can give me the "miracle" of health. So tonight I will sleep well and be thankful that I can continue my vocation as wife, mother and seamstress. I had to share, as this is such a huge boost of hope for me! Thanks be to God!

6 comments:

Dymphna said...

Thank God! I'm happy for you.

Laura The Crazy Mama said...

Yay! But...what IS it then? Heehee, it's good to know what it's NOT! Still, it's somewhat of a mystery, huh?

For now, I'll celebrate with you (and it sound like you were sick with the regular, creeping crud in your previous posts. I hope you're feeling better from that!)

Kit said...

Excellent!!! Has PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) been addressed? Keep on praying and leave no stone unturned!

Tracy said...

Awesome news!! Praise the Lord!

Lily said...

Deo Gratias!

Cathy said...

So glad to hear this!
:)