Sunday, November 4, 2007

Amazon has a hitch in it's giddalong

Amazon revamped the entire site. That does not make me happy. I'm an Amazon junkie and have shopped there since I was like two years old. Now I can't find anything and the categories are hidden or drop-downs. I go there for books, music, gifts, etc. I suppose I will have to deal. At least I have admitted my Amazon addiction. That's a good thing. It's not to the extent that I would need a 12-step program to function. I do love the new feature where you can watch a feature via streaming on new products including video games and hot toys. Eesh, I think my nerd is showing, I best cover that up.

1 comment:

gemoftheocean said...

You had me worried there for a second - at least they left the music samples where they were - I was afraid I was going to have to redo my old "favorite musicals" post. I'm semi-relieved. If it ain't broke, don't "fix" it!

KAren