Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Blackberry blogging



I'm hitting the road with my technology and I will see how the Blackberry does with entries. No photos but I will try and check in when I pass Rock City and the fiftieth Waffle House. Mr. Thorn is taking the laptop and the IPaq so we can use those where we have wi-fi. It is more for my business as this is the first time in the almost six years I have been in business that we are taking a week off. I might add I am a control freak when it comes to my business. So having communication and email just makes me feel safe should something happen. My last order is going out today. I also have items for Fall that need to be completed before we leave, packing, bank, hair color....

Ok. Now I'm stressing myself out. And this is why I never leave town.

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Ugh! I do the same thing - and I dread leaving town because of it.
I am always glad to be home.

Anonymous said...

i just got a new phone..so i'm very excited!

Laura The Crazy Mama said...

Hey! Email me and tell me where you're going! I want to live vicariously through you because I won't be going on any vacations this summer at all!

a thorn in the pew said...

I can get emails on the road. I will drop you a line. This should be interesting, seeing how my technology holds up. I could print out a photo of your face, make a mask and take a picture of me on the beach....but it would be you....sort of...

Oh dear, this is strong coffee today.

FloridaWife said...

I can't believe you're actually blogging with that thing.