Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Vacation planning


Still planning, still obsessing. It has been so long since we had a vacation and I'm fairly certain I have no idea what I am doing. Okay, it's fear of commitment. Once I make the reservation, I will read a bad review of the hotel and freak that we are stuck there. Right now, we are in agreement that we don't want to spend a whole week in Orlando. I would like to go to Clearwater or up further to Treasure Island. Definitely the gulf side(we did Daytona years ago and it was not my cup o' tea). Then I realized that Sunday will be a travel day and we need to find an "appropriate" Mass. I figure the only safe bet is a Latin Mass. I think I read somewhere that the one in Orlando is super crowded and in a small chapel(though I could be mistaken). In any event, I just need to get the reservations made and move on. I have a HUGE order for my business that came in and I will be sewing around the clock for the next two weeks. Too many lose ends.

No comments: