Saturday, April 28, 2007

Miserere. I want to move to Chicago.


I received my CD today(cannot thank ma beck enough! woohoo!) I'm certain this will be my new fave CD and if you haven't bought it yet, you should. This is perfect for my workday and beyond. The quality and beauty of the music is amazing! Well, you should buy it. Sigh...I cannot imagine what listening to this chorus on a weekly basis would be like. (The soprano in the Miserere has a powerful voice that sends chills down my spine...wow). I will say, the choir at Sacred Heart Church in Cincinnati is amazing, too. They don't have a CD for my home use though. Here is the link to purchase this.
http://www.cantius.org/

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Ooooooooo, I am SO glad you like it. I am really enjoying it, too.
:)
Here
is a link to view video of the Mozart Requiem Mass (well, parts of it) at SJC.
Y'all come visit sometime.

a thorn in the pew said...

Thank you for that link. We just talked about coming to Chicago before the kids start school in the fall.