Sunday, April 15, 2007

The effect of my efforts


Just a quick note on the "effects" of the Tridentine and traditional form of Mass on my family. My son is in the shower singing "Hail Holy Queen" with much fervor. He also said at dinner "I'm really starting to get the Latin" and he was proud he knew "Dominus vobiscum".

We had a wonderful dinner with my folks and found out that Fr. Mitch Pacwa will be having the 12:30 Mass at Old St. Mary's in Cincinnati next Sunday. I looked on the online bulletin and did not see it but Fr. Juarez announced it today according to my mother. So for those of you in Cincinnati, this might be feasible. I am hoping to round up the kids for the chaplet before they go to bed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please find out for me if that is correct. If Fr. Pacwa is coming to Old St. Mary's, then I'll drive down with my buddies to see him. He is such a good priest!!! Not to mention that Old St. Mary's is such a beautiful parish, most especially the Latin Mass!

a thorn in the pew said...

I will. I did hear from another friend that he is supposed to be at an Indiana parish too so this may happen during the same trip. We were going to see if there was anything scheduled for after too so I will post once I confirm on my blog.

a thorn in the pew said...

I found info on the speaking engagement. He will be at St. Louis Church on Saturday April 21 from 10 am to 4 pm in Batesville IN. To register call 317-328-4863. As confirmed in my other post, he will be at OSM at 12:30 for the English Mass on 4/22.