Thursday, March 8, 2007

SSPX leader comments on the upcoming motu proprio

The Forum: SSPX leader voices hopes, concerns, on motu proprio

I perused some sites run by members of SSPX in the last few weeks and while I wish they would return, I know the line runs too deep for this motu proprio to heal all wounds. They have dug dirt on many of the last few popes and found pictures to further their cause. In line with that, I hope I am not judged by my photos and life 20 years ago. Most could find skeletons anywhere. I prayed and know that the Church cannot be thwarted by schismatics. God sees and knows all and for everything there is a season. While I'm not a fan of VII at ALL, I'm not going to leave the Church because the pendulum swung too far left. I believe it will work itself out and I hope to see it in my lifetime.

No comments: