Friday, March 30, 2007

Fertility and Clomid

The Clomid was started last night. I am glad I researched because it said to take before bed to minimize the "moodiness" effect. I woke up this morning totally in a fog and dizzy. Thankfully this is only a 5 day treatment. I have an aunt that had her first three, all on Clomid. My problem with fertility has only been since my miscarriage in 2005, never had a problem before. So I will report back how its going. Thankfully my husband will be home all weekend so I won't have to drive or be alone. It's an odd feeling and from my research, I know it could be much worse. Other known side effects are vomiting, nausea, hot flashes and mood swings. Right now I just feel really BLOND and really dizzy. I'm trying to make some new tote bags today. If they turn out nice, I will post photos.

2 comments:

FloridaWife said...

I'm curious to know how Clomid works for you.

a thorn in the pew said...

I hope to post at the end of this month. We are using clomid and pre-seed. My ovulation was close to day 17 which is sort of late. We are hoping to back that up to days 12-15.