Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Oh my heck! I was on the Glenn Beck Program.

I am so glad to find out I am not totally crazy. Whew. Why you ask? When we went to the "wowwy"(ala "An American Tail") on Sunday in downtown Cincinnati, I walked by Saks Fifth Avenue and gasped when I saw the window display.
Consumers of the World Unite
So I am listening to Glenn Beck whilst working and find out that he too, drove by the Saks in Manhattan and saw the SAME THING. I knew immediately. I studied Russian for three years in college and saw enough Russian art and propaganda to last a long time. Shop for the good of the country? You bet. Don't bury your head in the sand and say "alarmist". This is vogue and it is selling clothing and you should be scared. Because it has gone unnoticed by the greater population. Truth be told, this was my first venture into that part of downtown in quite awhile so I'm off the hook. What about the rest of the country? Why is this looked at as normal? This is the acceptance of communism and putting it in fashion and pop culture should make your stomach turn.
(Oh my. I was just a live caller on the Glenn Beck Program. I was a nervous wreck. I told Glenn about the Saks campaign in Cincinnati that I saw on Sunday).

1 comment:

Laura The Crazy Mama said...

aaaaaaack! i totally heard you!!!!!