Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Great music for .99 cents

99 Perfectly Relaxing Songs

The music list is amazing. Buy this(it's a download). It's 99 cents.
Some highlights:
Salve Regina [Domenico Scarlatti] Choeur de Chambre de Sofia
Prayers. Rorate Cali desuper Mode I Moines de Santo Domingo de Silos
Ave Maria The Children's Choir of St. Marc - Les petits Chanteurs de Saint-Marc
IV. The Promised Land - Portas caeli: Offertory, 8th Mode Benedictine Nuns of Sainte Marie de Maumont

I'm listening to this now. It will be the best 99 cents you've spent.(Now I feel like a car salesman.)

2 comments:

Pablo the Mexican said...

Dear Madam,

Salutations.

I enjoyed viewing your blog.

Please drop by my web site and give your opinion.

www.traditionalcatholicism.org

God bless you.

pablo

Anonymous said...

Woops! Don't think you'd like my latest You tube clip!