Thursday, January 8, 2009

My poor kids...



...have to sing this tomorrow. I've poisoned their mind with this Colbert vid and now they are tainted. Oh well, if music lady would have picked real Catholic music, they wouldn't be drifting off to You Tube land during Mass. This video never ceases to make me grin.

(As a side note, the youngest Thorn asked me if Sarah Palin was going to be president later this year. I responded, "No hun, we got Obama for 4 years". She said "Oh man, that stinks, I'm gonna be old, who voted for him anyways?" Ha. I had a rotten day, had to work cafeteria with a migraine. I stunk at faking feeling okay, too. I'm currently typing in the dark to help my head.)

2 comments:

andnotbysight said...

Oh, the poor things! That youtube video cracks me up! I sent it to my family when you posted it before. I'm sorry about the migraine! I had my first one in a long time (mild, thank God) a couple weeks ago. I hope yours is gone soon!

Sew said...

Shoot me! You know what-You don't have too I am already dead! ;) I would rather there be a silent Mass then this music played. Silence!