Sunday, March 9, 2008

Snow and Sunday



I had some scary events over the past week that including a schnocker full of snow that dumped here on Friday. I had to pick the kids up from school in some really bad slick stuff and many people went off the roads or just could not make it up the hills to get there. We made it home safe late in the afternoon. Mr. Thorn had to come rescue us at my parent's house. I told the kids that God is giving everyone free sno-cones and then dipped Tupperware cups in the snow and put flavorings on them to prove my point. They thought that was cool and funny. I went out in the snow with them on Saturday, got little work done and did manage some photos. At one point during the storm I apologized to God and then said aloud that I wished I lived in Florida. Again, I am sorry God for my weakness in the ice and snow. I get that way(but then you know that).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've lived in Michigan nearly all my life and I still get sick and tired of snow, especially around this time of year. Towards the end of January is when I'm really really ready for spring.

God Bless!