Friday, February 29, 2008

More vaccine findings

Combo Vaccine Linked To Kids' Convulsions
ProQuad Protects Against Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Chickenpox


Creepy. Don't vaccinate. Children should NEVER have convulsions from anything that is meant to protect them. I don't have convulsions when I take my vitamins. I'm just saying.
In the study of children ages 12 months through 23 months, the rate of seizures was twice as high in toddlers who got ProQuad, compared with those who got one shot for chickenpox and one for the three other diseases.

So they are still getting the convulsions from the one shot, just not as often. I wish this whole boat would sink before they create anymore vaccines to disfigure and destroy our kids.

1 comment:

Nicole Bradica said...

This is something on my list to research for our little one arrives this summer. I need to educate myself so I can articulate why I am against these vaccines for all the reasons: convulsion, epilepsy and autism statistics, and that they are from aborted fetal cells. Thank you for posting this.