Friday, June 15, 2007

A special request


On this feast of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, please keep a very special intention of mine in your prayers. Someone very dear to us is suffering and only prayers and a miracle will help.

My God, I offer You all my prayers, works, joys, and sufferings in union with the Sacred Heart of Jesus, for the intentions for which He pleads and offers Himself in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, in thanksgiving for Your favors, in reparation for my sins, and in humble supplication for my temporal and eternal welfare, for the needs of our holy Mother the Church, for the conversion of sinners, and for the relief of the poor souls in purgatory.

5 comments:

Mulier Fortis said...

Done. Let us know how your friend gets on.

a thorn in the pew said...

I definately will. Thank you for the prayers.

Anonymous said...

My family will add your intentions tonight during the rosary.

a thorn in the pew said...

Thank you. It means a lot.

Cathy said...

Many prayers for your intention, Thornie.