Wednesday, June 27, 2007

La Vie En Rose


La Vie En Rose

Wow....I will definitely be interested in this one. In my younger college years, I was in the play based on her life, I played her best friend. It is one of the most extraordinary modern stories of truly "living a life". I loved the research on this play as she had so many sides to her and went through so much in her life. Not to mention her mesmerizing voice, I just love it. I remember her healing after a Saint Thérèse of Lisieux pilgrimage. At the time, I was so far away from the Church, it wasn't the highlight of her life story. Now I just need to con someone into going to see this with me. I can't think of another soul here that would be interested in this...

Official Movie Website

(credit)

1 comment:

paramedicgirl said...

La Vie en Rose is a lingerie store in Canada. Now I know where they got their name. ;}